Juvéderm is an injectable filler composed of hylauronic acid. Juvéderm helps to restore a smoother appearance to your skin while adding volume. Juvéderm is FDA approved to last up to a year. There is little to no risk of an allergic reaction because hylauronic acid is found naturally in the human body; an excellent way to make subtle changes to the area around your mouth or your lips and make your smile even more beautiful!
What to expect during Treatment:
- One of our nurse injectors will first consult with you to discuss your goals and/or any concerns for your treatment.
- You may be asked to make various facial movements in order to assess your muscle movement for correct placement of the filler.
- Tiny injections with the filler will be made at the appropriate site for your individual treatment.
- Some mild discomfort, stinging, bruising, and swelling may occur.
- Juvederm XC is formulated with Lidocaine, a numbing agent, in order to make your experience as comfortable as possible.
- Treatment time is approximately 30 minutes.