Volbella® XC is an injectable filler based on hyaluronic acid (HA) that provides a desirable improvement in the lip contour, boosting volume, smoothing vertical creases (smoker’s lines), and achieving symmetry – all in a single comfortable treatment.
Volbella is one of the latest innovations in injectable filler and non-surgical lip augmentation. Volbella lip injections are recommended for smoother, softer consistency that mimics the natural feel of your lips for a longer time and is recommended for its soft consistency that mimics the natural feeling of your lips.
Our experienced injectors use Volbella to help accentuate your lips and their border, plumping both to achieve a naturally fuller and more kissable look. This improves the fullness of your lips for up to 1 year, making it one of the longest-lasting lip enhancement products on the market today! Another added bonus is that Volbella comes with Lidocaine, making the injection much more comfortable for the patient.
What to expect during Treatment:
- One of our nurse injectors will first consult with you to discuss your goals and/or any concerns for your treatment.
- You may be asked to make various facial movements in order to assess your muscle movement for correct placement of the filler.
- Tiny injections with the filler will be made at the appropriate site for your individual treatment.
- Some mild discomfort and stinging may occur.
- Treatment time is approximately 30 minutes.
What to expect after treatment.
- With Volbella, there is usually minimal swelling, so normal daily activities can be resumed immediately after the treatment resulting in no downtime.
- You may be provided with an ice pack to take home, which lessens the redness and swelling.