Revanesse Versa is here for those who are looking to take control of the signs of aging. Revanesse Versa is a multi-purpose dermal filler that leverages state of the art production methods, optimal ingredients and rigorous quality testing to provide remarkable results. Revanesse® is tried and tested, with over 1 million syringes used worldwide since 2002.
What is Revanesse Versa?
Revanesse Versa is hyaluronic acid dermal filler. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance that is found within the body. It may be produced by bacteria and puri ed for use as injectable soft tissue filler in order to correct the appearance of facial wrinkles and creases, (nasolabial folds). The product is approved for use in the U.S. by the Food and Drug Administration for the cosmetic treatment of facial wrinkles and creases.
How does Revanesse Versa work?
Revanesse Versa is an injection into the facial tissue to improve the appearance of facial wrinkles and creases, such as nasolabial folds. The injection results in a smoothing e etc. The product is intended for individuals 22 years of age or more seeking correction of their facial wrinkles and creases.
Are there any warnings I should be aware of?
If you have an adverse reaction, such as redness, pain, and swelling that persist for one week or more after treatment with Revanesse Versa, you should report this immediately to your provider. If you are under the age of 22 you should not be treated with Revanesse Versa.
Are there any reasons why I should not (contraindications) receive the Revanesse Versa injection?
You should not be treated with Revanesse Versa if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding, as the safety of these products for use during pregnancy, or in women who are breastfeeding
- have evidence of scars at the intended treatment sites have acne and/or other in ammatory diseases of the skin, such as rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis, have allergic history including;
- severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis),
- heightened immune responses to common allergens especially inhaled allergens and food allergens (atopy),
- allergy to natural rubber latex,
- allergy to hyaluronic acid products, of allergens (desensitization therapy) during treatment with Revanesse Versa.
- have an acute or chronic skin disease, such as seborrheic dermatitis or rosacea, in or near the injection sites, or any infection or unhealed wound of the face
- are under concomitant anticoagulant therapy, antiplatelet therapy, or have a history of bleeding disorders, clotting disorders such as hemophilia or connective tissue disorders such as systemic lupus erythematosus
You should never use Revanesse Versa in conjunction with a laser, intense pulsed light, chemical peeling or dermabrasion treatments, or with Over-the-counter (OTC) wrinkle products or prescription wrinkle treatments within 4 weeks (28 days) prior to treatment, as there is a possible risk of infection at the treatment site if these procedures are performed before treatment.
Call Omni Medspa Today or send us an email for more information!