Finally, a filler that can help you achieve your ideal smile. Restylane® Silk is the first FDA-approved product specifically designed for lip enhancement and the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth in patients 21 years of age and older.
The lips you want.
The lines you don’t.
Everyone’s facial structure is different — and so is everyone’s ideal lip shape and size. Silk is designed to provide precise lip shaping and line control, resulting in silkier, smoother lips and natural-looking results. Find your ideal lip shape and talk with a specialist about how Restylane Silk can help you achieve the look you want.
In a clinical study of patients treated with Restylane Silk or no treatment, clinical investigators reported:
- 98% of patients treated with Restylane Silk reported a visible improvement in lip fullness 14 days after injection.
- 77% of patients treated with Restylane Silk showed at least a one-point improvement in lip fullness (measured on a 5-point scale) eight weeks after treatment.
- 59% of patients treated with Restylane Silk maintained lip fullness six months after treatment.
What to expect during Treatment:
- One of our nurse injectors will first consult with you to discuss your goals and/or any concerns for your treatment.
- You may be asked to make various facial movements in order to assess your muscle movement for correct placement of the filler.
- Tiny injections with the filler will be made at the appropriate site for your individual treatment.
- Some mild discomfort, stinging, bruising, and swelling may occur.
- Swelling with Restylane Silk may occur for up to 72 hours after treatment.
- Restylane Silk is formulated with Lidocaine to ensure your treatment is comfortable.
- Treatment time is approximately 30 minutes.