Juvederm® is an excellent way to make subtle changes to the area around your mouth or your lips and make your smile even more beautiful.
Juvéderm is an injectable filler composed of hylauronic acid, which is a sugar that naturally occurs in the human body. In our bodies this type of acid functions to hydrate the skin by binding to water. Juvéderm helps to restore a smoother appearance to your skin while adding volume. Juvéderm is FDA approved to last up to a year. There is little to no risk of an allergic reaction because hylauronic acid is found naturally in the human body.
The lines around your mouth take attention away from your glowing smile. Juvederm® is specially formulated to correct three types of problems that occur around the mouth: smile lines, marionette lines, and vertical lines. Smile lines extend from the outside tips of your nose to the corners of your mouth. Marionette lines are located at the corners of your mouth, and vertical lines form from the middle section of your upper lip to just under your nose.
The key ingredient in Juvederm® is hyaluronic acid, or HA. When you are young, your skin contains high levels of HA that help maintain the volume of your skin. Age, exposure to sunlight, and other factors destroy the HA in your skin. Without this vital naturally occurring substance, wrinkles and lines form on your skin.
Juvederm® is injected in the treatment area with a very fine needle. The number and location of injections is based upon the extent of treatment and desired improvement. After your Juvederm® procedure, you see immediate results that last up to one year. You may return to your normal activities immediately after the procedure. Some patients experience mild swelling and tenderness around the treatment area, which typically resolves within 24 to 48 hours.
What to expect during Treatment:
- One of our nurse injectors will first consult with you to discuss your goals and/or any concerns for your treatment.
- You may be asked to make various facial movements in order to assess your muscle movement for correct placement of the filler.
- Tiny injections with the filler will be made at the appropriate site for your individual treatment.
- Some mild discomfort, stinging, bruising, and swelling may occur.
- Juvederm XC is formulated with Lidocaine, a numbing agent, in order to make your experience as comfortable as possible.
- Treatment time is approximately 30 minutes.
Juvederm® is an excellent way to make subtle changes to the area around your mouth and make your smile even more beautiful.
Announcing: Treat Yourself Tuesday with Julie
Revita Medical Wellness South Charlotte Location Only – Book Today ~ 704-847-0011
- Botox $9.99 per nit
- Xeomin $9.00 per unit
- Fillers $50.00 off
8133 Ardrey Kell Road, Suite 201
Charlotte, NC 28277