Emerge Laser Treatments
Benefits of Emerge Skin Resurfacing:
- Lunch time procedure with no downtime
- Helps to reduce pore size
- Helps to minimize acne scaring
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps to improve overall texture and skin tone
- Emerge Skin Resurfacing is a proven approach to skin rejuvenation that uses laser micro-beams to create areas of treated tissue surrounded by untreated tissue.
- The Emerge fractional laser achieves excellent non-ablative skin resurfacing results with little to no downtime, and does not require a topical anesthetic.
What to expect pre-treatment:
- Avoid use of Retinol, Retin A, Tretinoin, etc for at least 48 hours
- Avoid sun exposure for at least 2 weeks prior
What to expect during treatment:
- Your provider will consult with you to discuss any specific concerns and answer any questions you may have about your treatment.
- No makeup may be worn during your treatment.
- Treatments last approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour (depending on area of treatment)
- During your treatment you may experience mild discomfort such as a scraping feeling across your skin.
What to expect after your treatment:
- Post procedure there could be some redness, swelling, and mild irritation.
- If redness persists the next day, makeup can be worn to cover the irritation.
- 3-5 treatments are needed for optimal results.