The Benefits of Chemical Peels
- Smooth appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates new cellular turnover
- Helps with pigmentation and Acne
- Improves skin texture and skin tone
- Improves pigmentation
Chemical Peels are used to improve and smooth the texture of the facial skin using a chemical solution that causes the dead skin to slough off and eventually some peeling may occur. The regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. Chemical Peels can help diminish the appearance of:
- Fine Lines
- Pore size
- Help with treating acne.
Chemical Peel Pre-Treatment:
- Avoid all use of Retinols, Retin A, Tretinoin, etc 5-7 days prior to the chemical peel
- Avoid all us of vitamin c creams and lotions 5-7 days prior to the chemical peel.
- Chemical Peel results can be heightened by prepping the skin with medical grade products recommended by your estheticians, 10-14 days prior to the peel.
Chemical Peel Post-Treatment:
- The provider will recommend skin care products appropriate for your skin type to be used in order to maintain the results of the chemical peel.
- Refrain from washing your face for at least 24 hours after the chemical peel.
- Some may experience a tightening and redness to the skin, which may be accompanied by some light to severe peeling.
- Avoid use of vitamin C, Retinol, and Retin A for 5-7 days after Peel.
- ALWAYS protect the skin by applying the recommended SPF.
Types of Chemical Peels at Omni Medspa
Omni Rx Advanced Brightening System
Our newest addition, The Advanced Brightening System Peel by Omni RX.
The in office treatment is a superficial peel for the treatment of epidermal and dermal melasma and sun-damage.
It’s Hydroquinone free with 3 treatments needed which spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
Downtime is about 3-5 days of active peeling and 1-2 weeks of light flaking thereafter.
This great peel includes a complete patient aftercare kit that is critical to the overall results (gentle cleanser, sunscreen, soothing balm, and Rx, Advanced Brightening cream).
Picture above of Julie is after a SINGLE treatment!
The Omni Signature Peel
A mid to deep chemical peel that will help to reveal your best skin! The Omni Signature Peel is perfect for targeting hyper-pigmentation (sun spots or dark spots), uneven skin texture, blemishes, fine lines & wrinkles, large pore size, and aging. This peel can be boosted to heighten the effects of the treatment.
PCA Chemical Peels
Custom applied peel solutions exfoliate dead skin cells and help healthy skin cells rise to the surface. These PCA treatments allow deeper layers of fresh and untouched skin to be revealed. The result of PCA Chemical Peels can even skin tone, clear acne, improve the appearance of aging skin and make dull complexions glow. Can be customized from light to mid-depth peel.
Rhonda Allison Detox Peel
A progressive to mid-depth peel that targets acneic, congested, and oily skin types. This light peel will help to control acne and balance oil production. Expect light flaking or exfoliation of the skin.
If you are unsure what treatment is best for you, our medical estheticians offer complimentary consultations to evaluate and assess your skin type and concerns in order to provide you with the best possible treatment.
The Perfect Peel
An effective medium depth peel for All Skin Types & Ethnicities. The Perfect Derma™ Peel is the only peel that includes the powerful anti-oxidant Glutathione, which lightens and brightens the skin, slows down the aging process and helps prevent wrinkles.
- Improve the overall clarity, tone and texture of the skin
- Reduce or eliminate hyperpigmentation, sun damage and Melasma
- Improve acneic skin conditions and reduce acne scars
- Stimulate the production of collagen, resulting in firmer, more youthful skin
- Reduce the appearance of pore size
Custom Chemical Peel
Our medical esthethicians will consult with you and go over your skin concerns and treatment goals to provide you with the best treatment possible, individually tailored to your skin.