Belotero Balance is an injectable gel that is a hyaluronic acid filler that helps smooth moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles, for a natural look. Belotero Balance can last up to 6 months.
As we age, our skin inevitably loses its youthful appearance as the production of natural dermal volumisers and moisturisers such as hyaluronic acid (HA) diminish, leaving lines and wrinkles where our skin once was youthful, even, and radiant. Today, the signs and symptoms of the natural ageing process can be reduced by replacing lost hyaluronic acid.
What to expect during Treatment:
- One of our nurse injectors will first consult with you to discuss your goals and/or any concerns for your treatment.
- You may be asked t0 make various facial movements in order to assess your muscle movement for correct placement of the filler.
- Tiny injections with the filler will be made at the appropriate site for your individual treatment.
- Some mild discomfort, stinging, bruising, and swelling may occur.
- Treatment time is approximately 30 minutes.
For approximately 24 hours after treatment, avoid:
- strenuous activity
- extensive sun or heat exposure
- aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- alcoholic beverages
Belotero Balance should not be used in patients with a history of or presence of multiple or severe allergies, including those with a history of anaphylaxis. This product should not be used in patients with allergies to gram-positive bacterial proteins.
Belotero is a hyaluronic acid filler. It is thinner or finer in size and flows easily when injected into fine lines. It is particularly great for filling superficial or fine lines around mouth and reducing superficial acne scars or imperfections. Because of smaller particle size, it lasts 6 months, on average, depending on where anatomically it is injected and quantity of filler used.
Call Omni Medspa Today to make an appointment, 704-895-5757. Our consultations are always free.